Dolphins Self Catering Holiday Home Gosport
Dolphins is a one bedroom holiday house in Gosport sleeping two people, south facing with attractive views over Haslar Marina from the first floor living room and balcony.
This Self Catering Accommodation consists of an entrance hall with door to:
Bedroom with superking size bed - which can be made up as twin beds if you let us know when booking. The bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and a view over the garden.
Bathroom with bath and instant electric shower, wash basin and toilet and electrically heated towel rail. There is also an automatic washing machine and separate tumble dryer in the bath room.
Living/dining/kitchen area and door to small balcony with table and chairs. From here there is a view over Haslar Marina and from the back window a view towards the town.
Living/dining area - sofa and table and chairs. There is a TV and DVD player , also a radio with iPod dock.
The kitchen area is fully equipped with electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric kettle and toaster, and also a wide range of crockery pots and pans.
Your pets are welcome at Dolphins (see Booking Conditions)
Please Note: Smoking is not allowed the property.
Prices and Availability for DOLPHINS
Please let us know if you would like to be informed of any cancellations - sometimes weeks become available again. Click here to go to the Contact Page.
- Most bookings begin on a Friday unless otherwise agreed - we will try and be flexible - if you need different days please ask us
- Christmas / New Year Booking days vary slightly - see calendars
- All prices are in £ sterling
- If we have made a provisional booking for you we will hold it for 7 days
- If you have not made a provisional booking please contact us before returning your booking form to ensure the date you want is still available
- 02392 588179. E-mail: email@example.com
- Weeks beginning Friday September 29th to Friday December 15th: £340 per week
- Chritsmas and New Year: £390 per week
- Weeks beginning Friday Jan 5th 2018 to Friday March 16th 2018: £350 a week
- Weeks beginning Friday March 23rd to Friday Sept 28th 2018: £400 a week
- Weeks beginning Friday October 5th to Friday December 14th 2018: £350 a week
- Pets: £10 per week for each pet
- Extended lets: For stays in excess three weeks please contact us for special prices
Short Breaks 2017/2018
Short breaks are available at £240.00 for a 3 night Friday (3.00pm) to Monday (10.00am) stay, or have a free night with a 4 night Monday (3.00pm) to Friday (10.00am) stay for £240.00
AVAILABILITY CALENDAR 2018